In my last post I start discussing on our inner voice and few benefits of it. After reading it few of us would feel what is this inner voice? May be again a new word from the dictionary of sant and mahatama's world,I do not have any inner voice or there is no such inner voice exist within us or I know inner voice but real life is different. for our understanding I am quoting a example, lets think and see this example in your situation.
"We came to the planet earth as a human being, which is the most respected and intelligent creature among all living beings and if we can go back to our child hood days and try remember the things which we like to do was something beyond anybody's control. Do you remember your first walking step, your first word, your first dress and many more. A child can see world very differently than us. Then we started growing from a child to a youth and to a adult and started doing which was told by our parents and surroundings.when we grew we wanted to become pilot, artist, actor, teacher, writer, leader and so on. but we left this and started doing what our parents and surrounding said to us. Sometime we left our interests because of our family liabilities but most of the time because our surroundings wanted from us to become doctor not pilot, engineer not artist and likewise. but when we were doing what everybody wanted one voice from inside of us was saying I want to be pilot not doctor because I love to fly like birds, somebody's voice was saying I am artist by heart not a leader I love colour and music, but finally we convinced ourselves that this is called life to kill ourselves and to do what other are saying because they are right and experienced."
I think now you can connect yourself with this word inner voice. Voice which always talk to you when you are in confusion is your inner voice. I have just quoted a example for understanding for more examples you can see your life. just sit relax for 15 minutes and try to think those times when you felt depressed, guilt or dissatisfaction after so many efforts and pushes in job or in personal life. you can see whenever we do something which is not right for us our invisible guiding system warn us or guide us and if we follow the voice of this guiding system we can see miracles happening in our life. We refuse to listen our guiding system sometimes because of fear, lack of will power or because of ignorance.Try to listen your inner voice which I say now guidance from our Source or God, You life will be with full of happiness and joy!!
Love
Nimesh
Your comments are valuable!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment